Casey P. Schneider
Casey Paul Schneider obtained his Bachelor of Science, Dean’s List, 1990, from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh and his Juris Doctor, Dean’s List, 1994, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He received the American Jurisprudence Award in Estate Planning. Mr. Schneider served as a Municipal Attorney for the Town of Buchanan, the Village of Combined Locks, and the Darboy Joint Sanitary District. He also has served the community by coaching High School Mock Trial and 7th and 8th grade boys’ basketball. Mr. Schneider offers divorce attorney, alimony/spousal support (maintenance), child custody attorney, child support attorney, bankruptcy attorney, estate attorney, wills/probate attorney, and real estate attorney legal services for all of Appleton and the surrounding communities. Some of the surrounding communities he proudly offers legal services for include Black Creek, Brillion, Combined Locks, Greenville, Hilbert, Hortonville, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Little Chute, Menasha, Neenah, and Shiocton.
- Wisconsin, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1994
- Dean’s List
- American Jurisprudence Award – Estate Planning
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, 1990
- Dean’s List
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- NEW Collaborative Divorce
“Casey, kindness like yours makes a difference. Thank you for all you’ve done for me!”
– Donna Bauman, client.
MEET CASEY P. SCHNEIDER
Casey Paul Schneider obtained his Bachelor of Science, Dean’s List, 1990, from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh and his Juris Doctor, Dean’s List, 1994, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.